Home » Territory » Monumental historical heritage

The Sanctuary N.S. dell'Acquasanta in Genova Voltri

The worshipping of the Virgin Mary in this place dates back to 1400. The Sanctuary was built between 1683 and 1718 and later was completed with the Chapel of the Apparition, below which there is a small artificial cave with a spring of sulfuric water, known to cure skin diseases.

Location: Genova Voltri Municipality: Genova (GE) | View on Map
Sanctuary of the Holy Water in Genova Voltri
Sanctuary of the Holy Water in Genova Voltri
(photo by PR Beigua)
 
Share on
IUCNUNESCOGGNEGNEuroparcFederparchiMinistero dell'AmbienteParchi di Liguria