Home » Territory » Monumental historical heritage

Villa Negrotto Cambiaso Park in Arenzano

Established in 1880 by the Marquis Luisa Sauli Pallavicino, in 1931 the Park was adorned with a Liberty-style monumental greenhouse on request of Marquis Matilde Negrotto Cambiaso.
Nowadays the greenhouse hosts cultural events and art exhibitions.

Municipality: Arenzano (GE) | View on Map
Villa Negrotto Cambiaso Park in Arenzano
Villa Negrotto Cambiaso Park in Arenzano
(photo by PR Beigua)
 
Share on
IUCNUNESCOGGNEGNEuroparcFederparchiMinistero dell'AmbienteParchi di Liguria