Home » Territory » Monumental historical heritage

Sanctuary of the Infant Jesus of Prague in Arenzano

The Monastery was established in 1889 as a stop between Genoa’s Monasteries and the Desert Hermitage in Varazze. In 1900 inside the little Church within the Monastery a painting was placed representing the Infant Jesus of Prague, later replaced by a statue with a crown. In 1928 the Sanctuary was enlarged due to the growing flow of pilgrims.

Municipality: Arenzano (GE) | View on Map
Sanctuary of the Infant Jesus of Prague in Arenzano
Sanctuary of the Infant Jesus of Prague in Arenzano
(photo by PR Beigua)
 
Share on
IUCNUNESCOGGNEGNEuroparcFederparchiMinistero dell'AmbienteParchi di Liguria