ViviBeigua - La Riviera e il Parco del Beigua
Manifestazioni ed eventi nel comprensorio
Welcome to the Riviera and to the Beigua Park: you will find plenty of beautiful things to see and a lot of events to live altogether, day by day!.
Unpolluted environments, breathtaking landscapes and views, a gym in the open air where you can play all the most exciting outdoor sports, ancient traditions, typical products and gastronomical specialties you can taste, fascinating monuments to visit, famous museums, welcoming accommodation facilities.
Download the ViviBeigua newsletter including all the events across the territory: excursions, local festivals, sport events, exhibitions, shows and many other events for everybody's tastes and age.
Read the seasonal tourist brochures to gain all the information you need, and to enjoy a unique territory that has been acknowledge since 2005 as International Geopark and listed in the European Geoparks Network and in the Global Goparks Network supported by UNESCO.
(The following links lead to Italian texts
- Newsletter NOVEMBER 2017
- Newsletter OCTOBER 2017 (762Kb)
- Newsletter SEPTEMBER 2017 (893Kb)
- Newsletter AUGUST 2017 (975Kb)
- Special issue JULY TO SEPTEMBER 2017
- Newsletter JULY 2017 (991Kb)
- Newsletter JUNE 2017 (672Kb)
- Newsletter MAY 2017 (627Kb)
- Newsletter APRIL 2017 (614Kb)
- Newsletter MARCH 2017 (598Kb)
- Newsletter FEBRUARY 2017 (582Kb)
- Newsletter JANUARY 2017 (614Kb)
- Newsletter DECEMBER 2016 (606Kb)
- Newsletter NOVEMBER 2016 (707Kb)
- Newsletter OCTOBER 2016 (545Kb)
- Newsletter SEPTEMBER 2016 (520Kb)
- Newsletter AUGUST 2016 (954Kb)
- Special from JULY to SEPTEMBER 2016 (840Kb)
- Newsletter JULY 2016 (705Kb)
- Newsletter JUNE 2016 (569Kb)
- Newsletter MAY 2016 (557Kb)
- Newsletter APRIL 2016 (508Kb)
- Newsletter MARCH 2016 (508Kb)
- Newsletter FEBRUARY 2016 (496Kb)
- Newsletter JANUARY 2016 (521Kb)