ViviBeigua - La Riviera e il Parco del Beigua
Manifestazioni ed eventi nel comprensorio
Welcome to the Riviera and to the Beigua Park: you will find plenty of beautiful things to see and a lot of events to live altogether, day by day!.
Unpolluted environments, breathtaking landscapes and views, a gym in the open air where you can play all the most exciting outdoor sports, ancient traditions, typical products and gastronomical specialties you can taste, fascinating monuments to visit, famous museums, welcoming accommodation facilities.
Download the ViviBeigua newsletter including all the events across the territory: excursions, local festivals, sport events, exhibitions, shows and many other events for everybody's tastes and age.
Read the seasonal tourist brochures to gain all the information you need, and to enjoy a unique territory that has been acknowledge since 2005 as International Geopark and listed in the European Geoparks Network and in the Global Goparks Network supported by UNESCO.
Since November 2015, the territory has been recognized as a UNESCO site and included in the list of Global Geoparks(UNESCO Global Geoparks
(The following links lead to Italian texts
- Newsletter SEPTEMBER 2020 (1,1Mb)
- Newsletter AUGUST 2020 (1,6Mb)
- Newsletter JULY 2020 (1Mb)
- Special edition from APRIL to JUNE 2020 (1,1Mb)
- Newsletter MARCH 2020 (864Kb)
- Newsletter FEBRUARY 2020 (913Kb)
- Newsletter JANUARY 2020 (1Mb)
- Newsletter DECEMBER 2019 (1,1Mb)
- Newsletter NOVEMBER 2019 (1Mb)
- Newsletter OCTOBER 2019 (1,1Mb)
- Newsletter SEPTEMBER 2019 (946Kb)
- Newsletter AUGUST 2019 (1,1Mb)
- Special edition from JULY to SEPTEMBER 2019 (733Kb)
- Newsletter JULY 2019 (1Mb)
- Newsletter JUNE 2019 (844Kb)
- Newsletter MAY 2019 (717Kb)
- Newsletter APRIL 2019 (745Kb)
- Special edition from APRIL to JUNE 2019 (303Kb)
- Newsletter MARCH 2019 (786Kb)
- Newsletter FEBRUARY 2019 (872Kb)
- Newsletter JANUARY 2019 (782Kb)